Business Organizations & Conferences:
How to Take Charge of Your Career! – (Duration: 2 hours)
This workshop teaches individuals how to assess their career in order to identify what’s needed to strategically position themselves for the right opportunities. Making the decision to take charge of one’s career is necessary in order to avoid or stop being unhappy and unfulfilled in a job and career they don’t love. Whether an individual is working as an employee for an organization or leading their own company, they must decide what they want and align themselves to accomplish their career goals.
- HR Insider tips on successfully navigating the application/recruitment process
- Career readiness assessment which outlines step by step how to prepare for advancing in your career
- Strategies to align yourself for career opportunities
- Discussion on the importance of facing fear
- Take charge of your career mantra